Sunday, August 9, 2009

Preparation for the North Face 100Km Relay

It is really great to complete the Adidas Sundown Marathon on 30 May with a timing of 5 & 1/2 hrs. Although the timing is not as great as I use to have but I am quite satisfy with this achievement after stop running marathon for more than 10 years.

Now, I am teaming up with my jogging buddy to to run the North Face 100Km relay (50Kmx2) on Oct 2009. This is something I really have not try before. My longest distance ran so far is only marathon (42km).

So I am doing my preparation. For long distant running, you have to ensure that you are taking enough of antioxidant. So today, I am taking salad in this Salad bar. They really have nice dressing that is perfectly healthy. ( Olive Oil, lemon & vinegar. Totally no sugar) The ingredients are really fresh and the lunch was very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment